Meat Grinders have gained immense popularity off late and is one of the most important appliances that can be used for processing meat.
Narrowing down the best meat grinder for your home will get all the more easier with the following meat grinder reviews:
- LEM 575 Watt Meat Grinder – It is ideal for irregular meat grinding. It runs on 575 watts having a size number 8. Its other features include durability, lightweight and compact design. They come with stainless plates, girder knife, stuffing tubes, meat stomper and plastic stuffing plate.
- LEM Stainless Steel, 5-Pound – It is one of the five best meat grinders available and is suitable for small projects. It is made out of stainless steel so there is no issue as such of rusting and corrosion. Semi-frozen meat can be grinded. Detachable parts make it easy for cleaning. The roller bearings enhance its performance.
- LEM .35 HP Stainless Steel – Bulk Grinding? LEM .35 HP can be a very good choice. Even though it has a small size, it can grind up to 240 pounds of meat per hour. Well lubricated metallic gears allow it to last long. It has an optional foot switch that allows easy meat handling, freeing both hands.
- LEM .75 HP Stainless Steel – This grinder can grind different types of meat, up to 300 pounds in an hour. Large capacity makes it ideal for small scale industries. The accessories include 3 stainless steel plates, stainless steel knife, meat stomper, Big Bite auger and 3 stuffing tubes. Recurrent grinding is possible due to the size 12 grinder.
- Sunmile SM-G31 ETL – It is very powerful, processing a lot of meat in a short while. It is easily operated using an ON/OFF switch. Noiseless and easy to clean. Reverse speed prevents clogging.
- Sunmile SM-G33 ETL Stainless Steel – With a peak output of 800 watts it can grind 170 pounds of meat in an hour. Weighing just 8.8 pounds makes it easy to carry around. It is available at a very affordable price too.
- STX INTERNATIONAL STX-3000-TF Turboforce – Having a maximum output of 3000 watts it can grind meat in a matter of minutes. Easy to detach and assemble. Sausages can be prepared, thanks to its wide tubes. It is easy to carry around due to its weight.
- STX INTERNATIONAL STX-1800-MG – The air induction system is a unique feature in this grinder. It is made out of stainless steel and cast aluminium. Removable parts make it easy to sterilize and clean. It also includes a juicer.
- STX INTERNATIONAL STX-3000-MF – This grinder too has an air induction system with a motor having 3000 watts of power. Its Big Bite auger can help place huge pieces of meat into the machine. Different tube sizes allow for grinding different types of meat.
- Weston 08-2201-W Number 22 Commercial – its 750 watts output power makes it possible to grind meat and bones that can fit into the tube. In an hour’s time, it can grind almost 725 pounds of meat. Stainless steel build allows it to last long. All internal metallic gears are well lubricated.